Thursday, August 9, 2007

Snuggly


Snuggly
Originally uploaded by sarahewk
I joined flickr and uploaded a bunch of pics of our neice and nephews from lats weekend. They were all being super cute. Maddie was really affectionate this weekend and it just makes my heart sing. And when we went to my older brother's house to visit, his boys ran in from the backyard, jumping up and down with excitement and asked us to take them for a walk. I feel like we waited forever for them to love us back but now they do and it is better than I imagined it would be. It really does fill part of the hole I felt after years of trying to conceive our children. Being an aunt doesn't replace being a mom. But right now, when the kids are so full of excitement when we see them, it takes away a little of the sting.

No comments: