Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No new numbers today

I didn't hear from my doc today with the weekend's beta numbers. It is just as well. I had work to do today and I wouldn't have been able to think of anything else if I had heard the phone ring.

There was some let up today in the spotting. Other than crazy acne and totally wacky moodiness (teary one minute, joyous the next), I'm feeling good.

I see my doc Wednesday morning. I think we'll be doing an ultrasound and reviewing numbers. Hope the news is good.

Thank you for all the support. It helps to know that other stirrup queens have my back.

3 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Tomorrow morning? I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts.

Kristen said...

Thinking of you and sending some positive vibes your way.

Unknown said...

The waiting never seems to end, does it?

Still thinking of you and hoping for a good Dr visit this morning...